NEW DENTAL APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS
In order to preserve the safety of patients and staff, there have been many changes in place in dental offices protocols including but not limited to:
As per health governing bodies, we can proceed with regular dental treatments. The office is prepared to be a safe place for you and the staff and we are looking forward to seeing you.
How to register for the appointment
Steps to register for new patients
After the appointment is mutually confirmed, an email will be sent with the links to online registration (For new patients) and consent forms to be signed.
Mask or face covering requirements:
Please read carefully
1. Please be advised that wearing a mask or face covering will be required in indoor public spaces.
2. The mask or face covering should cover your nose, mouth and chin, without gaping. Wearing a mask or face covering is an additional measure we can take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe.
3. This means that, with some exceptions, anyone entering an indoor premise are required to wear a mask or face covering while inside.
These spaces include lobby and common areas, washrooms and elevators.
With the new protocols in place, a minimal stay of the patient will be advised and arranged in the office.
The rest will be treated as non-assignment. Patient will be responsible to pay the costs up-front. Office will provide the documents. Patient can use those documents to claim and get reimbursed in person.
Infection Control new Measures
New protocols for infection control
1. Appropriate PPE (Personal Protective equipment) would be used by clinicians (e.g. N95, face shields, overall outfits…) as per recommended protocols.
2. Air purifiers, placed in rooms to ensure the air quality
3. All the surfaces of the operating rooms will be disinfected by strong disinfectants and then alcohol sprayed before each use.
4. Operatory rooms will be separated and sealed for specific treatments.
5. Reception area will be separated from patient area with a glass barrier.
6. Office will go 100% green.
7 Patients would be screened and offered proper infection control material when stepping in and out.
Steps to cancel an in-office-appointment
Due to current situation
No shows and cancellations after 48 hours of appointment time will be charged as an emergency visit (90$).
Patient may inform the office in writing through email or calling.